– Can men come to the yoga classes?
Yes! Yoga is for everyone, so please come along. Don’t worry it’s not all women there are lots of other guys who come too!
– Do I need to book for yoga?
No just roll up, try and arrive 15 minutes before to get a spot.
– What should I wear?
– Something comfortable and easy to move in. Leggings, jogger bottoms and shorts all work well. We don’t wear shoes or socks in yoga so that’s one less thing to think about!
– I can’t touch my toes, can I still do yoga?
Of course, you need to come more than anyone! Flexibility appears in time. We’re not trying to become circus performers just working with what you’ve got is enough.
– I am pregnant, can I join your classes?
Absolutely, although I am not teaching a specific pregnancy session at the moment, my Nourish sessions are perfect for pregnancy. I am trained in pregnancy yoga and believe it’s best to take it easy for the 1st trimester as implantation takes place. However from the 2nd trimester Nourish will be perfect for you. The postures opening and nourishing and a great way to connect with your growing baby and prepare for the labour and motherhood! If you remember bring 2 pillows and a blanket for extra comfort and support in meditation.
– Do I need to bring a yoga mat?
Yes please bring your own mat. I always have a few spares if you forget but trust me we get very close to the mat and you will definitely want your own and not a second hand one!